Six Vineyard Residences
inspired by the natural vineyard setting
and the nearby Andean Mountains
they are built upon.
Ready to be built on any homesite within
La Estancia de Cafayate.
DISCOVER A PLACE
WHERE NATURAL BEAUTY
AND CASUAL ELEGANCE
BLEND FOR AN AUTHENTIC
LA ESTANCIA DE CAFAYATE
Nature isn’t just beautiful, it changes the way we feel
At La Estancia de Cafayate you will find a place where you can truly relax and rediscover those things most cherished and often missing from everyday life. It’s an exclusive Andean retreat where the long legacy of the northern Argentinian culture meets the best of world class comfort.
LA ESTANCIA DE CAFAYATE
Residential Vineyard Estate + Luxury Hotel
La Estancia de Cafayate is a 550-hectare secluded residential vineyard estate + luxury hotel located in the heart of Northern Argentina’s wine country. Old-world charm with world-class amenities set within a landscape of meandering vineyards, horse pastures, lakes and golf will satisfy your every need. The property offers approximately 400 homesites with spectacular Andean Mountain views. Enjoy the following pleasures within the community:
• 18-Hole Golf Course, Driving Range & Practice Area
• Golf Clubhouse with Gourmet Restaurant
• On-site Horses & Riding Trails
• Complete Polo Facilities
• Full Service Athletic Club & Spa
• Productive Vineyards
• Grace Cafayate Luxury Hotel, Spa & Villas
• 24 hour Concierge; Bill Paying, At-Home Catering and more
• On Demand Home & Garden Maintenance Service
A SHARED VISION, A TURN-KEY HOME PROJECT
A set of six pre-designed homes make up this master designed collection ready to be built in any homesite within La Estancia de Cafayate.
Jack Zehren, Master Plan designer of La Estancia, BMI construction, one of the premier construction companies in Salta & renown landscape designer Veronica Saguier, all with 10+ years’ experience providing top quality services in La Estancia de Cafayate, bring their expertise to create a true turn-key Andean retreat in Cafayate.
THE VINEYARD RESIDENCES
Six Vineyard Residences Layouts with Big Impact.
Designed with private verandas overlooking the vineyards and capturing the views of the Andean Mountains.
The warm climate, the changing colors and the breezes all make this place very special. The homes have been designed to blend the indoors with the outdoors and the mountains create the frame of the landscape.
One, two and three bedroom residences designed to emphasize the quality of living at La Estancia de Cafayate.
With spacious open floor plans designed to perfectly balance indoor and outdoor living, doors open up to sweeping sunset views of the mountains behind the backyard vineyard.
Impeccable craftsmanship - using century-old techniques - brings a sophisticated charm to each residence, while generous rooms and a stunning array of features provide a contemporary sense of light and space
• 3 different expansive floor plan layouts
• Aged clay tile roofs with stucco finished exterior walls and tumbled riverbed stone.
• Double glass aluminum hermetic casement windows.
• Spacious verandas with stainless steel Argentine parrilla.
• Open plan kitchen with all the appliances included.
• Private wine storage area with wine cooler.
• Radiant heat floors and A/C split units conduits installed.
• 8" Slavonian Oak engineered hardwood floors.
• Table service for 6.
• Simmons Beautyrest sommier beds with Egyptian cotton sheets.
• Complete interior and exterior light fixtures collection, carefully selected by Jack Zehren to compliment with the architecture.
• Wrought iron hardware and fixtures.
• Roller blades / draperies.
• Complete furniture collection carefully selected to blend in with the architecture.
Enjoy your home while you are in Cafayate, and earn money while you are not.
Enjoy all the amenities of La Estancia de Cafayate, meet and mingle with other members of the growing community and expose yourself to the Cafay